Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old April 29th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Hi

Saw your invitation on the B&W forum this morning and thought I'd check it out. I'm Wade, from St. Louis, MO. I'm 46, and I've been into photography for close to 30 years now. I am always striving to improve my images. I finally made the move to digital last November and love it. I bought a Canon 10D. My wife started getting into photography last summer, so I bought her a digital Rebel for Christmas. That's about it for me.

Wade
  #2    Top
Old April 29th, 2004, 03:01 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Welcome to the PhotographyCorner, Wade. Excellent to have you here. It will be interesting to hear you viewpoints on film vs. digital, as well as comments on the various models of cameras you've used.
  #3    Top
Old April 30th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Premiere Member
Welcome to PhotographyCorner, Wade.
  #4    Top
Old April 30th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Thank you both for the welcome.
  #5    Top
Old April 30th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Hi Wade

Good to see you... it's slowly getting busier in here. Welcome aboard.

Aaron
  #6    Top
Old April 30th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome Aaron. It's good to be here. It seems to be a friendly group.
Sponsors
  #7    Top
Old April 30th, 2004, 10:51 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
We try hard to make everyone feel welcome and to make this place not only a great place to discuss photography, but also a close community. Glad to have you a part of it, Wade.
  #8    Top
Old May 1st, 2004, 01:30 PM
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Welcome Wade! Looking forward to see som photos from you.
  #9    Top
Old May 14th, 2004, 02:46 AM
hi

Welcome.

Jenna
  #10    Top
Old May 14th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Thank Jenna and all for the warm welcome.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions