Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 16th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Junior VIP Member
"Elizabethtown"

Has anyone seen the new movie "Elizabethtown," it was filmed in the city I live in, well I don't live within the city but very close to it. There's alot of buzz about it where I live, and I just wanted to know if anyone has seen it yet.

Baba Dioum, Senegalese Conservationist
  #2    Top
Old October 17th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Weeds
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
not yet...but i really want to! have you seen it?
  #3    Top
Old October 18th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
I have no ambition to see this movie, or any movies in theatres now.

Whats with all the garbage re-makes of this year? Terrible.
  #4    Top
Old October 18th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Junior VIP Member
Have not seen it yet, theatre to lined up at the moment. Probably wait for it to come out on DVD.

Baba Dioum, Senegalese Conservationist
  #5    Top
Old October 18th, 2005, 07:30 AM
The Southern Yankee
Recent Photo: Sweet Magnolia
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
That's what I usually do. Haven't been in a theatre in years. I prefer my living room.
Nikon 50mm f/1.8
Nikon 12-24 f.4.0 G ED DX
Nikon 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 ED VR

www.judybruner.com
  #6    Top
Old October 18th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaya02
That's what I usually do. Haven't been in a theatre in years. I prefer my living room.
Yes! I've not been to the theater in over 10 years. I like the Blockbuster mail DVD thing, from the couch, of course, or bedroom, or kitchen, car....
  #7    Top
Old October 18th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Re: "Elizabethtown"

Quote:
Originally Posted by herps
Has anyone seen the new movie "Elizabethtown," it was filmed in the city I live in, well I don't live within the city but very close to it. There's alot of buzz about it where I live, and I just wanted to know if anyone has seen it yet.
My wife and I saw it on Saturday. I am originally from KY and worked in Elizabethtown a lot so I wanted to see how many locations I could recognize. I thought it was ok, there were some funny parts and some boring parts like most of the movies out.
  #8    Top
Old October 18th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Senior VIP Member
we enjoy our nights out, without the kids.
and there are some movies that are best on the big screen. i don't care how big your home entertainment system is, you can't outdo the theatre.
i see my couch all day, the last thing i want to do is spend a friday or saturday evening on it.
having said that, i have no desire to see elizabethown.
we just rented kingdom of heaven and it was pretty good. i'm so waiting for harry potter though. yeah i'm a dork.
  #9    Top
Old October 18th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Account Disabled
I saw it on Sunday, I wasn't disappointed in it because it was exactly what I expected it to be. It is a typical chick flick, overall I thought it was kinda cute and it was kinda artsy too!
Sponsors
  #10    Top
Old October 18th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
If you guys want to see an amazing movie, watch "Big Fish" by tim burton. That guy is a genius
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner