Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Caption Contests

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old March 1st, 2006, 10:33 AM
A Totally Awesome Guy
Recent Photo: Purple
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by figrin_d
"Digital Camera = $1000
Telephoto Lens = $800
Watching Your neighbour steal another neighbours cable = PRICELESS"
That's hilarious Figrin!
  #12    Top
Old March 1st, 2006, 09:10 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Toby1
"Please, Lord, HEAL this antenna."
  #14    Top
Old March 2nd, 2006, 08:23 AM
"Lord, do me this one favor; let me have ESPN and I'll quit wearin' my pj's in the afternoon"

Nikon D5000
Sponsors
  #15    Top
Old March 2nd, 2006, 08:30 AM
A Totally Awesome Guy
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Nice catch Greg! I was wondering if anyone would notice the pajamas. That's what originally prompted me to take the shot.
  #16    Top
Old March 2nd, 2006, 06:42 PM
five-oh photographer
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Uh........guys, what do you think about giving me a stroke and letting me take the drop. I'm really not into these new commando golf rules.

PS. Nice Figrin_D.

Stop reading and go shoot, shoot and shoot some more.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost
  #17    Top
Old March 2nd, 2006, 09:52 PM
Premiere Member
Mama: "Would you hurry The Price is Right is coming back on"
Son: "I'm tryin' mama, but them dern squirrels keep chewing my stinkin' wir.
Mama: "I dont cer if God himself comes dowrn and burns that there wir up, you fix er and fix fast. I aint missin' my beauties agern"
  #18    Top
Old March 5th, 2006, 06:55 PM
A Totally Awesome Guy
Caption Contest Winner!

And the winner of this weeks Caption Contest is...... Figrin_d !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by figrin_d
"Digital Camera = $1000
Telephoto Lens = $800
Watching Your neighbour steal another neighbours cable = PRICELESS"
Figrin, please e-mail me a photo for next week!
Good job everyone! Very funny stuff! Thanks!!
  #19    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Addicted Member
Recent Photo: Dream Home
Thanks Scott!

I will find a pic as soon as possible!

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Caption Contests