Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Articles

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  #11    Top
Old December 12th, 2005, 06:30 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvm2002
I can't get into the 2nd page of the "flashes" article either....
Yeah, I know.
  #13    Top
Old December 17th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Elite Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I have been able to access the full wedding article, but if anybody is still having problems, you can view the article on my forum, here.

The Varieties of Flash article is here.

If you can access the articles here at Photography Corner, I would prefer you did that for the simple reason that Tim has done a great job with the layout, so it looks much nicer and is easier to read.

If someone wants a copy of the original wedding article in doc format, so you can print it out, you can download it here.
  #14    Top
Old December 17th, 2005, 03:36 AM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Dark Chocolate
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Very good article, well worth the read.
---
A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words. - Ansel Adams
  #15    Top
Old December 17th, 2005, 02:12 PM
The Corner Creator
Yeah, I got it fixed last night, so it should be viewable on PhotographyCorner fine again.

Good to see you around the Corner again Menard!
  #16    Top
Old December 23rd, 2005, 08:29 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Party Pug
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Awesome article. Thank you so much for sharing this with us all!
  #17    Top
Old April 12th, 2006, 09:21 PM
that's great!

That's great! a very good article!
Thanks Tim Walker!
  #18    Top
Old April 25th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Addicted Member
Recent Photo: Dream Home
Great job,

I have my first wedding photo shoot on May 13 and this article answered a lot of the questions I had.

#19    Top
Old April 26th, 2006, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menard
I have been able to access the full wedding article, but if anybody is still having problems, you can view the article on my forum, here.

The Varieties of Flash article is here.

If you can access the articles here at Photography Corner, I would prefer you did that for the simple reason that Tim has done a great job with the layout, so it looks much nicer and is easier to read.

If someone wants a copy of the original wedding article in doc format, so you can print it out, you can download it here.
agree
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Articles