Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old July 17th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Thank you all so much for your kind words. Wow..you really make my day. Thanks again.
Visit me here..Room57
  #22    Top
Old July 18th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Junior VIP Member
wow... amazing beautiful photos... great collection...
  #23    Top
Old July 18th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Recent Photo: Ireland
WOW.
I always have a thing for churches. The last one was great with the black background.
  #24    Top
Old July 19th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Breathtaking series Spicoli...just awesome!

~~Judie~~
Canon Digital Rebel XT
Canon EFS 18-55mm
Canon EF 75-300mm
  #25    Top
Old July 19th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Carl these are fanstastic...the second one is very emotional...and everything is right on as usual. You are definately an asset to this forum and the world of photography and beyond...thank you for sharing with us and giving me and I'm sure others inspiration.

Sandy

"Every Photo A Keepsake"
  #26    Top
Old July 19th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Thank you so very much for your kind words.
Sandy... it is the people of the forum that also inspire me to take photographs. All of your comments mean a lot to me, and encourage me to keep taking pictures. If any of my photos can inspire somebody to make one of their photos better, then it has done the job. I am honoured that my photos have such an impact. Even tho the pressure is killin me.
Thank you all again for all your overwhelming replies.

Carl
Visit me here..Room57
  #27    Top
Old July 19th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
You are most welcome...and I know what you mean...I love this forum..I come here for advice, ideas, I've made friends, (I could go on and on) when I post a photo I can't wait to see what others opinions are of it...good or bad...everyone sees thru different eyes, and has made me a better person and photographer.

When I grow up tho I want to be you mixed with a few others here LOL does that make me a mutant

oh and no pressure Carl we only expect..............

you to be you

Sandy

"Every Photo A Keepsake"
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places