Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old September 21st, 2006, 06:35 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Hard
Hello Maralynn,
I join for pretty much the same reasons as everyone above. I wanted to share my photographs with people who would not only appreciate my interest but provide feedback to help me improve. This is the only online community that I am a member of.
Good luck with your project.
Karen
  #12    Top
Old September 23rd, 2006, 12:42 AM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Tim paid me -

Simple, to past time (which I have a lot less now)
  #13    Top
Old September 23rd, 2006, 12:53 AM
VIP Member
Recent Photo: Ouch!
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I just come for the buffet and drinks.
Manfrotto 190CXPro4
  #14    Top
Old September 25th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Elite Member
There are drinks?! dang, where have I been?...
  #15    Top
Old September 25th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by maralynn85 View Post
There are drinks?! dang, where have I been?...
Only in the premiere corner . . . we just showed VB through the window!!!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #16    Top
Old September 26th, 2006, 06:17 AM
Recent Photo: Tulitp fun
I'm new to this community, and I hardly belong to any other online communities now, I just don't have time for online communication. But this forum is different, it is the place, where i can ask questions and get answers from professional photographers, which i believe is vital for a beginner. I'm really interested in digital photography and i'm very positive about improving my skills, that's why i'm here. I don't have time for any photogtaphy classes, but i at least have a chance to display my photos and get tips online.
Sponsors
  #17    Top
Old September 26th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Encrusted 002
I think Zheng summed it up pretty well.

I joined this group because I found a community that was active and people that really wanted to provide and receive feedback on the topics they posted or know something about.
This community has been a treasure trove of info and constructive feedback to me to help me become a better photographer.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner