Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 14th, 2006, 06:08 PM
♥ Hot and testing summer ahead ♥

There was a burn off up behind my house a month ago ... this is the brigade we have joined, working hard to create a barrier between the homes and the hot hot dry summer ahead. Fire weather is coming the word is that this will be one of the worst summers on record.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2006_0902Image0068.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	820.3 KB
ID:	35195  
  #2    Top
Old October 14th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
very cool shot.. I hope the fires stay away from you and your family ...

Kenneth Tynan
  #3    Top
Old October 15th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
You got all the right elements in this to create a total atmosphere. Cool.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Sponsors
  #4    Top
Old October 15th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Ouch! That's not fun at all.

Well captured. I like the composition. Well done.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #5    Top
Old October 16th, 2006, 05:13 AM
ty terri

i put on my new uniform the other day and was informed by my 12 year old daughter it makes me look much fatter
  #6    Top
Old October 16th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auslady View Post
ty terri

i put on my new uniform the other day and was informed by my 12 year old daughter it makes me look much fatter

Don't you just love the little blighters?? They do have ways of making you feel like the center of their universe! When my Tom was about 12, he was running his hands over my face while I was watching telly one night..when I asked what he was doing, he said 'trying to iron out those creases!' Now that made my day....

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places