Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old December 20th, 2006, 08:32 PM
I figured I'd answer the previous questions as well:

What’s your dream shot?
I do have a "dream shot". I have a couple, actually. When I get some cash to afford models and makeup artists, I'll actually realize my "dream shots"

What do you do with your photos?
I'm extemely picky about what photos "make it". Of the 10,000+ photos I've taken with my newest digital camera, Only 300 or so have made the cut. The rest are organized and archived by date.

Do you always have your cam?
I always have a camera on me. It doesn't matter if it's my DSLR or my small point and shoot.

If you have more than one lens…
I have a 17-85mm and a 50mm prime.

What inspires you?
I think just being happy in my life allows me to really take in and see my surroundings for photo ops. When I'm stressed out or upset, I can't get any good shots.

Do you 'prepare'? How?
Not really. I do the normal stuff like making sure I have my memory cards and/or film and that my batteries are charged and in my camera. And I guess I plan for the type of shooting I'm doing and the weather I'm going into.

What do you NOT like about photography? And so on.
I don't like the film versus digital debate. They both have their pros and cons and their individual nuances. An experienced film photographer that may be a master developer in the darkroom but could be completely dumbfounded holding a DSLR and completely lost in Photoshop. Visa versa for your experienced digital photographer. It's a pointless debate.

What times/days do you like to shoot at?
It's all good to me.

Do you shoot with other? Like it? Would you like to?
I do, but it's more for the social interactions rather than serious photography.

Post-processing (basic, file naming, resizing, etc): Something you enjoy doing - or something that has to be done?
The majority of my post processing consists of level and curves adjustments and that's about it. Sometimes if there's a weird spec or something out of place in the corner of the frame I'll clean it up with Photoshop. However I'm not a purist, I totally dig weird and funky manipulations in Photoshop.
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner