Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old January 5th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Elite Member
Hi!

Hi! Glad to be a new member of the photography corner. I'm an amatuer photographer and have been taking photographs for about five years. I've been fortunate as I'm sure a lot of you have to travel and have found that that always provides numerous opportunities to photograph new subject matter that you don't find at home. But as I've learned, sometime the best subject matter for a good photo is found right in your own back yard. I've been out of photography for the past year and am glad to be getting envolved again and hope for some more learning experiences. There's a lot to know and I've found it helpful to read about other photographer's experiences. Someone always knows a little more and has helpful hints to offer. I think will be beneficial about belonging to the Photography Corner. Glad to be a part! Karyl Dalbey
Sponsors
  #2    Top
Old January 5th, 2007, 06:54 AM
Junior VIP Member
Welcome Karyl. Glad to hear you've returned to photography. There are lots of helpful and talented people here who are willing to lend a helping hand.
  #3    Top
Old January 5th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the Corner, Karyl!
  #4    Top
Old January 5th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Welcome! Look forward to seeing your photos.
  #5    Top
Old January 7th, 2007, 02:48 AM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark99 View Post
Welcome Karyl. Glad to hear you've returned to photography. There are lots of helpful and talented people here who are willing to lend a helping hand.
Mark, thank you for your welcome. I'm looking forward to particpating in the Photography Corner. Just learning my way around the site, its takes a little time! Thanks again ! Karyl Dalbey
  #6    Top
Old January 7th, 2007, 02:51 AM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by citellus View Post
Welcome to the Corner, Karyl!
Cittlus, thanks for noticing me as a new member of the photography corner. Just learning my way around the site, a little confusing but looking forward to posting my photographs and getting the chance to view others as well. There's a lot to learn. Thanks! Karyl Dalbey
  #7    Top
Old January 7th, 2007, 02:53 AM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwoman View Post
Welcome! Look forward to seeing your photos.
Wildwoman, thanks for the welcome! Its going to take a little time to learn my way around the site but am looking forward to putting up some more photographs. Thanks for noticing me on the list of newcomers. I'll look forward to participating and seeing other peoples work as well1 Karyl Dalbey
  #8    Top
Old February 5th, 2007, 05:01 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Belated welcome to the Corner, Karyl!
  #9    Top
Old February 5th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Elite Member
Welcome!

Tim, thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to participating and learning more about the Photography corner site and its members and of course, photography! Karyl Dalbey
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions