Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old March 26th, 2006, 11:44 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
LOL... you're right... my bad. Maybe someone w/ CS can help.
  #12    Top
Old March 30th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Hey everyone. Thanks for the nice comments on my tutorial. Of course, there is so much to change in it to make it your own!

About the USM being in your actions palette. USM is an action I made with custom settings. I have 3 or 4 USM actions for different size photos. So, really, there shouldn't be a USM action in your palette unless you made one.

About Actions in CS:
I made the tutorial in CS2, but CS can do the exact same thing, look below.

Again, thanks for all the nice comments. I am glad to see people are actually using this.

Full critiques always welcome.

InfinityPhotog.com

#13    Top
Old May 25th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Climbing
Thanks for the tutorial! I was about to ask about how to do that. It really makes photos look nicer and a little more professional.
  #14    Top
Old May 25th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
No problem, thanks for looking!

InfinityPhotog.com

#15    Top
Old May 31st, 2006, 02:31 AM
Wow! I am going to do that with a lot of my photos!
  #16    Top
Old June 1st, 2006, 07:38 AM
Ah! To do similar thing till now I am using some third party software. Now after reading yours, I am proud that I can make one that I like. Thank you.
  #17    Top
Old June 1st, 2006, 08:09 AM
Premiere Member
No problem! Glad to see people are using it.

InfinityPhotog.com

Sponsors
  #18    Top
Old October 14th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Premiere Member
I am still having problems with the copyright stamp.

I had made one from the tutorial for PS6 but I upgraded to CS2 and need to make a new one but cannot get the 0169 command to produce the symbol.

(FYI, when upgraded I put CS2 on a new computer so my stamp did not move over with the upgrade).

Did something change? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
  #19    Top
Old October 14th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Premiere Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDolphin View Post
I am still having problems with the copyright stamp.

I had made one from the tutorial for PS6 but I upgraded to CS2 and need to make a new one but cannot get the 0169 command to produce the symbol.

(FYI, when upgraded I put CS2 on a new computer so my stamp did not move over with the upgrade).

Did something change? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Well, just go into Word and create the symbol using insert symbol. Then just copy and paste in into PS.

InfinityPhotog.com

#20    Top
Old February 27th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Lunatic Lensman
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Adding a copyright overlay is also really simple in Irfanview, which I use as my default image viewer. To add the information, simply select an area of the image where you want to place your text by left-clicking and dragging to create a rectangular region of appropriate size. Release the left mouse button, and the selection box will remain. Then, from the menu bar, select "edit", and "insert text into selection". A dialog box will open. Click on "append copyright" - a little copyright symbol will appear in the dialog box. Then click on "choose font", to select text size, color, and font style. When you have what you like, click "OK". Then, in the original dialog box, type your name, date, etc. in the font you've chosen. When you're finished, simply press "OK" again, and your copyright notice will appear in the text area you've selected in your image. You're done! If you don't like the way it looks, simply click "edit > undo" in the toolbar, and it will vanish, and you can try another font, color, size, whatever. Supremely simple, fast, and easy.

"Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
~ Three Dog Night

http://www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials