Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old March 10th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Together Forever

Hey everyone,
Heres a picture that kinda spoke to me just by looking at it.
It was hard for me to decide whether to leave these in color or put them in black and white. As you can see I ended up keeping them in color. I hope you like them, please leave comments.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Together-Forever.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	45351  Click image for larger version

Name:	Together-Forever2.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	45352  Click image for larger version

Name:	Together-Forever3.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	45353  
  #2    Top
Old March 11th, 2007, 01:26 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Great work, man. I think it's a good decision leaving these in color as there are nice tones on these. I especially like the perspective and composition on the first 2, especially number 2, as well as the DOF.

But my favorite part is that these are proof that day after day, you only get better. And I look forward to seeing where you're going with this. Well done, T.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #3    Top
Old March 11th, 2007, 03:38 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thank you so much Faisal
Its inspiring and friendly comments like your that make me want to get better and fuel me to do so. Im glad you like these. I am slowly developing my skills and that makes me happy that you can see my improvement. Thanks again Faisal
  #4    Top
Old March 11th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I am glad that you decided to keep it in color! I really like the perspective of #2! Well done!

#5    Top
Old March 11th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Premiere Member
Thank you AvidLearner, for your comment and just your post in general. I was beginnning to think no one liked these photos.
Thanks
  #6    Top
Old March 12th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Wedding Photo
I like these photos too. They seem sweet to me like it is a married couple lying together forever. The colors really add to the feeling IMO
  #7    Top
Old March 12th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Premiere Member
Thanks Amy
Thats what hit me as soon as I saw these two lying together.
I read their headstones and they were a couple that was married for the majority of both their lives.
  #8    Top
Old March 12th, 2007, 01:54 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Love your dof on these click, especially the first two. I think color was the right choice with all the variations in greens going on, think that might get lost in mono. Tells a story as well.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #9    Top
Old March 12th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Premiere Member
Thanks terri
Glad you like these and Im glad that everyone is liking the color.