Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > The Corner Blog

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old October 28th, 2007, 04:32 AM
The Southern Yankee
Recent Photo: Sweet Magnolia
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Ha! I wonder how long it would take for them to haul us away -- how many PC members are there now??? We could have a camp party in honor of our winner -- whoever it is! Too funny.
Nikon 50mm f/1.8
Nikon 12-24 f.4.0 G ED DX
Nikon 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 ED VR

www.judybruner.com
  #12    Top
Old October 28th, 2007, 06:47 PM
watabeag

Sure would like to know where to send my entry to the Kodak printer contest>
Been looking everywhere for and address.
Anyone know?
Thanks
  #13    Top
Old October 29th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Rufous hummingbird
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
You DO come up with some amazing opportunities for us, Tim, and this is one of the most innovative I've seen so far. Congratulations and thanks very much to you and Tom.

I've got my entry in. Being an amateur fiction writer, it was delightful to get to combine both of my passions this way. Win or not, it was a hoot!

Gail

A camera lets us see past our preconceptions to capture what, for that moment in time, IS.
  #14    Top
Old October 29th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Rufous hummingbird
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Watabeag, the address and instructions are in Tim's discourse:

"Email that paragraph to me (twalker@photographycorner.com) with the Subject “Kodak Contest” along with your PhotographyCorner username and your address by November 16th, 2007."

All the best,

Gail

A camera lets us see past our preconceptions to capture what, for that moment in time, IS.
  #15    Top
Old October 29th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Ok I want in............I have been wanting to enter into one of your contests (but never know they are going on until it's too late)
I am a amature at both (photograhpy and writing) both of which I really enjoy and never have anough time to do!

My question is................do we have to send a photograph as well? and if so is there a theme? If you mentioned it and I missed I apologize..

Thx
M
  #16    Top
Old October 29th, 2007, 04:12 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlemetry View Post
First, the blog doesn't say 'where' to send it. ;P

Second, Will there be someone in NY to snap a shot of the winners photos on the board?

Great contest! Should be really exciting to see who can WRITE as well as shoot. hehehe
From the blog: "Email that paragraph to me (twalker@photographycorner.com) with the Subject “Kodak Contest” along with your PhotographyCorner username and you address by November 16th, 2007."

I'm not going to NY to see if (not that I know of, at least), but there are a couple of webcams that currently point at the Kodak display.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaya02 View Post
Web cam???? Hmmm..... that sounds good, but if I were to win and my shot is being shown at Times Square, I believe that would warrant my taking a trip to NYC to take my own picture of it!!! Tee hee! This could get rather expensive. BTW, this is an incredibly AWESOME contest. Way to go, Mr. Tim, and thank you, Mr. Tom!!
Woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watabeag View Post
Sure would like to know where to send my entry to the Kodak printer contest>
Been looking everywhere for and address.
Anyone know?
Thanks
See my first answer (hint: twalker@photographycorner.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenoran View Post
You DO come up with some amazing opportunities for us, Tim, and this is one of the most innovative I've seen so far. Congratulations and thanks very much to you and Tom.

I've got my entry in. Being an amateur fiction writer, it was delightful to get to combine both of my passions this way. Win or not, it was a hoot!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrssutton99 View Post
Ok I want in............I have been wanting to enter into one of your contests (but never know they are going on until it's too late)
I am a amature at both (photograhpy and writing) both of which I really enjoy and never have anough time to do!

My question is................do we have to send a photograph as well? and if so is there a theme? If you mentioned it and I missed I apologize..

Thx
M
Nope, no photo. If you win, we'll figure out the photo stuff then.
  #17    Top
Old October 30th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Old Fogey
Recent Photo: Stormy Pasture
Okay......my fractured ramblings are in......I have severe writers cramp!

H.W.Rife

Just some old "Nikon" stuff!

There are no stupid questions....only stupid assumptions.

He who dies with the most "Toys"...wins!
Sponsors
  #18    Top
Old November 15th, 2007, 07:40 PM
which address?

awesome awesome contest, Tim! I have a quick question, though. Do you want our email address or our mailing address? Probably seems like a silly question, but I wasn't sure. So if anyone knows, will you please let me know? Thanks!!
  #19    Top
Old November 16th, 2007, 12:48 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by megoo14 View Post
awesome awesome contest, Tim! I have a quick question, though. Do you want our email address or our mailing address? Probably seems like a silly question, but I wasn't sure. So if anyone knows, will you please let me know? Thanks!!
both...