Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Photography News

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old January 30th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Some Guy
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Id hate to be a smoker these days,
Fair comment. Sometimes, though, don't you just take a look at the world around you and thing, "I should REALLY start smoking."

Just wonderin'.
  #12    Top
Old February 10th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Junior VIP Member
thats fair to say where im at... oh by the way its 3 dollars a carton here and yea the story tim put up makes any photographer sick to the stomach...
Quote:
Fair comment. Sometimes, though, don't you just take a look at the world around you and thing, "I should REALLY start smoking."

Just wonderin'.
  #13    Top
Old February 12th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Elite Member
Wow....i am a photographer and a fuance....planning oue wedding for next july and guess....where? OHIO.....im scared now...anyone in oh wanna take our pics? lol
  #14    Top
Old February 12th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Photo Traveler
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by renee87reed
Wow....i am a photographer and a fuance....planning oue wedding for next july and guess....where? OHIO.....im scared now...anyone in oh wanna take our pics? lol
Where at in Ohio.

Check out my Galleries at:

http://dehmphoto.smugmug.com
  #15    Top
Old February 12th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Elite Member
TOLEDO
  #16    Top
Old February 23rd, 2005, 12:29 PM
Babraham Lincoln
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Quote:
I think Ottawa is smoke free as in you cant smoke in public places like restaurants, etc, and I think thats spreading.
Same thing in NY state. Working in a restaurant I must say it is kind of nice.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Photography News