Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Product Reviews

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old June 17th, 2006, 03:07 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
PhotoStockPlus.com: Business in a Box for Event and Stock Photographers

Product Review: PhotoStockPlus.com: Business in a Box for Event and Stock Photographers

A look into PhotoStockPlus.com and the services they offer to photographers.
  #2    Top
Old October 1st, 2007, 12:53 PM
Junior VIP Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
has anyone tried this service? I would be interested to read anyone's actual testimonial.
  #3    Top
Old November 22nd, 2007, 03:27 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I had a test drive of an account, and I thought it was pretty good.
  #4    Top
Old January 14th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks , I think this looks like a cool deal. I,m going to check it out.
  #5    Top
Old July 26th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Recent Photo: Going Down....
I, too, would like hear more user experiences. Has anyone recieved any of the products ... what is the level of quality / value?

dvc
  #6    Top
Old August 11th, 2008, 02:11 PM
The Corner Creator
I nevered ordered anything... just played around with the settings... I know there are a bunch of people that signed up, though, so someone should have a good idea.
  #7    Top
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Recent Photo: Autumn is Coming
ANy users reviews for PhotoshopPlus?

I would also be interested in hearing any experiences of people selling images using this Photoshopplus service.

It sounds like it could be more like these sites

photobox.co.uk
http://www.imagekind.com/Default.aspx
http://fotopic.net/

in reality I find these types of site do little to actually promote your images. One site that I do use and found to be proactive in selling my images is

http://www.fotolibra.com/

So I interested in finding another site that can do a similar job.

PS. I'm not interested in microphotostock sites, I want a decent return for my efforts!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Product Reviews