Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old October 24th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Walter's Gate
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
For some reason your photos are posted in the gallery but not showing up in this thread....glad you got them processed...looking forward to another walk too and more participation.........

If You Have'nt Grown Up By Age 30....You Don't Have To!!....(unknown...but written On Stone...honest!)

Gear
Canon XSi
Canon EF-S 18-55 IS Lens
Sigma AF 70-300mm 4-APO DG II Macro
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II

"and my Trusty Little Snappy"
Kodak "Pink" M753 EASYSHARE
"and a Bean Bag, In Tribute to My DAD"

How do I become a Premiere Member? | How do I upload to the Corner Galleries?
How do I enter a Photograph of the Month Contest? | How do I enter a Contest Corner Challenge?
Photography Corner Map | Chatroom
  #12    Top
Old October 24th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Recent Photo: Freedom
Here are my long over due photos from the walk with Laurie at the Mines of Spain. I must say I enjoyed our adventure and am looking forward to another chance to meet up with more people around the area and photograph. Even if it is not a set up corner walk Laurie and I are looking to do this again some other time and some other place with the hopes that more people can join us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo10_15-1.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	218.2 KB
ID:	68207 Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo05_20.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	68208 Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo24_1-21.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	68209
  #13    Top
Old October 24th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Yay me I figured it out I had to remove this post twice before I got it right anyways enjoy the images and C&C are welcomed
  #14    Top
Old October 24th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Awesome color in that first shot. And I really like the comp of the 3rd. Wonderful tower.

I am really glad that you guys got together. Hopefully future photowalks will bring out a few more people. Keep an eye on the PhotoWalk forum for announcements about future PhotoWalks.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #15    Top
Old October 24th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Thank you Mario I'm looking forward to another one it was a lot of fun
  #16    Top
Old October 24th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Recent Photo: mrchile - Peony
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Hi Wretched Slave. As with Laurie's I like all your shots but the 1st and 3rd are my faves! The colors and using the darker trees as framing is great and love that tower!
  #17    Top
Old October 25th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
All excellent photos Wretched Slave. Glad you had a nice time!

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
  #18    Top
Old October 25th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chellezfotoz View Post
Hi Wretched Slave. As with Laurie's I like all your shots but the 1st and 3rd are my faves! The colors and using the darker trees as framing is great and love that tower!
Thank you Michelle
  #19    Top
Old October 25th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlove View Post
All excellent photos Wretched Slave. Glad you had a nice time!
Thank you newlove...I have found that reading everyones imput on my images my photography skills have improved so much in the little time I have spent at this web site. I am really greatful for everyone who makes remarks it only inproves my ability and also makes me more confident in the images that I put out.
  #20    Top
Old October 28th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by wretchedslave View Post
Thank you newlove...I have found that reading everyones imput on my images my photography skills have improved so much in the little time I have spent at this web site. I am really greatful for everyone who makes remarks it only inproves my ability and also makes me more confident in the images that I put out.
And that's why it's important that everyone take some time to offer feedback to others. And the benefit of giving feedback is that it also helps you to determine what you like and don't like when you compose a shot and take a picture.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks