Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#32    Top
Old April 7th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: 1st Photography Corner Scavenger Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlove View Post
These are great!! So glad you were able to get to do the hunt! Love your S curve and I don't mind that you cheated, I think the blue came out great! I love seeing the outcomes...hope more post after hunting.
Thank you. It was challenging as well as fun! An opportunity to get out, enjoy the beauty in the day and practice technique as well as creativity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvlillysmiles View Post
I had intentions of doing the first hunt this weekend while I was at a couple of birthday parties for the kids in my family, but keeping up with the children sort of pushed those intentions aside. Although I've done a few of these before, I'm going to start at the beginning and do each of them in turn and hopefully help kickstart these babies again! Now if it would just stay warm outside and stop dropping back into the 30s every couple of days, I might actually get my butt out there and do it!
I hope you can manage sometime to do these, especially since you are interested in participating. As you know from your previous participation, it's fun and a great learning opportunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellezfotoz View Post
Nice job Frame!
Appreciate your support!!

My albums here:
http://www.photographycorner.com/gal...0/ppuser/14501
Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.
- Ansel Adams
  #33    Top
Old April 8th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Great shooting Regina and thanks for starting. As everyone may know already I don't get out very often but was able to make it to the Wilmington Azalea Festival on Sunday for a few hours. All they images were not taken on the same day (7/10 were) but were all within a week time frame. Here ya go...

Blue

S curve

Flat

Transparent

Sad (litter)

Shiny (glasses)

Tall

Fast (fast enough to scare me when it started to charge! )

Old

Reflection

Now lets see everyone elses.
Sponsors
  #34    Top
Old April 8th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Thanks Scott! Glad you could shoot & post here! Enjoyed viewing your ten themes - "flat" theme being my fave! Missed your entry in Premeire Projects "Opposites" hope you'll consider posting an entry there before the deadline date of 4.12.09

My albums here:
http://www.photographycorner.com/gal...0/ppuser/14501
Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.
- Ansel Adams
  #35    Top
Old April 8th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrameofMind View Post
Thanks Scott! Glad you could shoot & post here! Enjoyed viewing your ten themes - "flat" theme being my fave! Missed your entry in Premeire Projects "Opposites" hope you'll consider posting an entry there before the deadline date of 4.12.09
Out of all the images I got this weekend I really don't think I got a good one for the "Opposites" project. I am still going through them though so I may have one hiding in there somewhere.
  #36    Top
Old April 9th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Excellent stuff Scott!! Thanks for posting these.

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner