Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Photography News

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
  #1    Top
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Photography Anchorman
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
First test shots posted for Sony A330!

We've just posted the first set of test shots taken with the recently announced Sony A330 digital SLR. The Sony A330 has a 10.2-megapixel sensor, and although the Alpha A330 has the fastest Live View mode available, it has no built-in movie mode. Describing the Sony Alpha A330 comes down to a relatively short list of what's new compared to the A300: a smaller, simpler body de...
(read more)

Read More...
  #2    Top
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: First test shots posted for Sony A330!

I'm happy with my A200....so I'm not in a hurry to move up a model or two...

Now this would make me very happy!
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #4    Top
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: First test shots posted for Sony A330!

Sweet! Tell him I'll share.
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Photography News