Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#31    Top
Old August 4th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Blowin Tiny Bubbles - Macro

Hope you don't mind me pulling and sharing the EXIF JA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tally Wa View Post
Wow these are REALLLLLy good shots!!!
All with 40D & 1/125s | f/13.0 | ISO400 | 105mm
  #32    Top
Old August 4th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Elite VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPremiere Project of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins the Premiere Project of the Year contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Thanks again for the comments everyone,, and I dont mind at all in the exif Scott usually I use an 100 ISO but I wanted a little more ambient light in the backround here so 400 was used here
  #33    Top
Old August 4th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: tigers1

Absolutely very impressive! I love macro, it's my favorite type of photography... I would kill to get images like this!... ok, not literally, but you get the idea. Amazing.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things