Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old August 7th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Lifer
Recent Photo: Orana Bay
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Canberra Cornerites?

I think I'm the only Cornerite from Canberra. In case I'm not, is there anyone out there who'd like to hook up for a walk and shoot?
* Focus on what is important
* Capture the good times
* Develop from the negatives
...and if things don't turn out...just take another shot!
  #2    Top
Old August 8th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Fall Leaf in Water
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Canberra Cornerites?

I would come join you, but the commute would be a little excessive....

http://corwinephotos.blogspot.com/
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old August 8th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Lifer
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by drc928 View Post
I would come join you, but the commute would be a little excessive....
Especially since I was planning two weekends in a row!
* Capture the good times
  #4    Top
Old August 12th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Premiere Member

Bill, I'm definitely in the right country, but the wrong state. Would if I could. Have fun.
  #5    Top
Old August 16th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Premiere Member

Bill, I think it's just you and me, as the only Corner members in Canberra and Victoria. I posted a walk message but have yet to receive a reply. Can it really be that there's just you and me? If ever you happen to visit Melbourne or eastern Victoria, I hope you'd let me know so perhaps we could do a photo walk.
  #6    Top
Old August 16th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjay View Post
Bill, I think it's just you and me, as the only Corner members in Canberra and Victoria. I posted a walk message but have yet to receive a reply. Can it really be that there's just you and me? If ever you happen to visit Melbourne or eastern Victoria, I hope you'd let me know so perhaps we could do a photo walk.
It would seem we are alone...not wirthstanding I seem to remember welcoming two Aussies recently to the fold that were from NSW and Qld! I'm happy to contact you if I'm down your way if you'll do the same if ever you're in the nation's capital.
* Capture the good times
  #7    Top
Old August 17th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Premiere Member

For sure, Bill.
  #8    Top
Old August 17th, 2009, 06:19 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

There are quite a few more from Australia... you just have to hunt them down...