Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Caption Contests

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#1    Top
Old February 18th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Caption Contest #186

THE 2010 CAPTION CONTEST #186

Itís easy! Just post a caption that fits the image. The winner will submit a photo to be used in the next contest.

*Note!! All photos submitted must be the property of the member submitting them! One other option is to acquire a photo from a free photo sharing site like this: http://www.sxc.hu

The winner will be announced on or around Feb 26th, 2010.

If you post a caption, please check back on the 26th, to see if you won!

This weekís Caption Contest image is.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheep (2).jpg
Views:	84
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	78165  
  #2    Top
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Lancashire Lass
Recent Photo: ruin
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Caption Contest #186

Pssst have you heard .....................
  #3    Top
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Toby1

"Okay. I'm turning the other cheek. Slap it back in place, would ya?"
  #4    Top
Old February 19th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Big Browns
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaw View Post
"Okay. I'm turning the other cheek. Slap it back in place, would ya?"
HaHaHa
  #5    Top
Old February 19th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Big Browns
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

ooOOOOO Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy......sing it with me now ♪♫♪♫
  #6    Top
Old February 20th, 2010, 01:28 PM

"Yea...I'm the boss in these here parts."

"Women who behave rarely make history!"
  #7    Top
Old February 21st, 2010, 05:52 PM
Elite Member

Dude, that guy said just a bit off the top!

www.michaelriggsphoto.com
  #8    Top
Old February 21st, 2010, 10:28 PM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

And this is my mad cow impersonation
  #9    Top
Old February 22nd, 2010, 01:18 AM
Lifer
Recent Photo: Orana Bay
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

"Darn silly carry-on, if you ask me." (Maa the Very Old Ewe from the movie 'Babe')
* Focus on what is important
* Capture the good times
* Develop from the negatives
...and if things don't turn out...just take another shot!
  #10    Top
Old February 22nd, 2010, 10:09 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Marsh Hunter
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

...do you mind! A little privacy please! Sheesh... Photographers!
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? (Matt. 16:26)
LowcountryPhotography.net
My Flickr Page
http://scott-hansen.artistwebsites.com/

Scott C. Hansen
Sponsors
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Caption Contests