Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old December 17th, 2009, 03:59 AM
Re: Florida PhotoWalk

Yeah, u r rite, ido it all the time too...
plus, it takes my mind off the boring walk itself!!
  #12    Top
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:22 PM

Hey I'm in Florida too maybe I can post some photos to this thread as well. First I have to take a look at the rule and acceptable methods for post photos. I lik ethe way that your presented. I think that one of the best from your set was the photo of the marshy area.

DW
  #13    Top
Old March 16th, 2010, 08:30 AM

Nice set of photos Casey...I really like it.
  #14    Top
Old June 4th, 2010, 06:58 AM

nice pic here, any more?
Sponsors
  #15    Top
Old June 29th, 2010, 05:47 PM

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in a while. Ok, a really really long while. But I'm back! I was busy with school, graduating and getting ready to move to Jacksonville. I am starting a 182.5photo project. (Get it? Instead of 365? )

I will post on Friday!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau
  #16    Top
Old November 23rd, 2010, 07:40 PM

wow, im so delightful with your picture. i wonder if i could find such good spot as yours.
thanks for sharing.....
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks