Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 8th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: fairprint2
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
December PhotoWalk-Southern Arizona

So, there are no other members in a 150 mile radius. I live in a fairly small town that's dependent on copper and agriculture. I've been busy lately with a teenage daughter, a diabetic daughter, and a dad that's recovering from a hip replacement-replacement. As you can imagine being on my own today was a blessing. And, it really was more of photodrive. It's a very spread out town. Here are a couple of pics, I'll post more as I edit them. Sorry Mario, I didn't find any interesting windows
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Drafthorse copy.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	937.5 KB
ID:	69276  Click image for larger version

Name:	Nortonhouse.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	896.7 KB
ID:	69277  Click image for larger version

Name:	redbarntop.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	917.4 KB
ID:	69278  
  #2    Top
Old December 9th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Well, sounds like you really needed a break, Jenn. Hope you are refreshed and renewed after your PhotoWalk!.

These are some nice shots. I really like the color in the 2nd one. And there's almost some windows in there.

It sure looks nice to see such green grass with those draught horses. I'm sitting in the middle of a winter storm, 20 - 25cm (2.54cm = 1 inch in case anyone's wondering) of snow already on the ground and still coming, followed by freezing rain says the forecast. Of course, the wind always drifts the snow into its biggest pile at the end of the driveway.

Anyway - very glad that you got out. Maybe our threads will inspire a few more.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #3    Top
Old December 9th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: fairprint2
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks for looking and commenting, Mario. I really appreciate it. And the photowalk is a great idea, really got me working creatively and I think I might do a series on abandoned houses now. There seem to be a lot of them here.
  #4    Top
Old December 9th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Glad you were able to get out Jenn.

Very nice shots too, like #3 the best.
  #5    Top
Old December 10th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Nice pictures Jenn, very pretty countryside, looks like you had a peaceful break and put it to good use. Must be very warm there, no colors like that where I live, everything is brown right now so it was refreshing to see such nice colors!
  #6    Top
Old December 23rd, 2008, 08:52 PM
Recent Photo: mrchile - Peony
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Nice shots Jenn!
And I agree - nice to look at nice summer-looking pictures!
I'm in ND and below zero has been the daily temperature. 12 inches of snow a week ago, 5 more last night and today! And a little here and there in between.
I too am finding it hard to take pictures, much less get on the forums, due to my hectic life right now. So I have hope!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Sponsors
  #7    Top
Old November 23rd, 2010, 07:46 PM
Re: December PhotoWalk-Southern Arizona

as me, if im so depress and so down because of my problem, i went for a walk and search a beautiful spot were i can take picture. that's how i deal with my problem, especially the nature, it makes me felt every thing is fine. that's why i really love photography......you can express everything.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks