Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#71    Top
Old December 23rd, 2010, 01:33 AM
Re: The Travellers Thread

Sounds great! Dont forget a tripod!
wish you a lot of nice pictures and memories
  #72    Top
Old December 30th, 2010, 02:01 PM

Milan is a great city too. Was in Venice BEFORE I bought a real camera. Must go back.
  #73    Top
Old January 1st, 2011, 06:05 AM

Happy New Year from Scotland. I'm flying to Boston for 11 nights in June 2011 and intend to visit Cape Cod, Martha's vineyard and the Maine Coast to the north of Boston. I reckon I've researched most of the regular locations on the net but does anyone have any hidden gems of locations that they would be prepared to share. I'm thinking of subjects for pre dawn/ dawn shoots etc that are not usually covered by regular tourists? (Not touristy stuff) Many thanks for considering this.
  #74    Top
Old January 4th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyduckling View Post
Happy New Year from Scotland. I'm flying to Boston for 11 nights in June 2011 and intend to visit Cape Cod, Martha's vineyard and the Maine Coast to the north of Boston. I reckon I've researched most of the regular locations on the net but does anyone have any hidden gems of locations that they would be prepared to share. I'm thinking of subjects for pre dawn/ dawn shoots etc that are not usually covered by regular tourists? (Not touristy stuff) Many thanks for considering this.
Not familiar with the area you are traveling to but where in Scotland are you located?
  #75    Top
Old January 5th, 2011, 11:47 AM

Like the idea, thanks for sharing.
  #76    Top
Old January 5th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Recent Photo: Rose colored evening

Great idea doing this thread . I guide photographers here in SE Alaska. We get some truly great opportunities with wildlife and scenery. My web page is www.ninelivescharter.com I did the website myself --- it was about a 2 week job, but I learned a lot in the process.
  #77    Top
Old January 5th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Dobson View Post
Great idea doing this thread . I guide photographers here in SE Alaska. We get some truly great opportunities with wildlife and scenery. My web page is www.ninelivescharter.com I did the website myself --- it was about a 2 week job, but I learned a lot in the process.
If I'm ever in the area I will surly hit you up Mike, always wanted to go to Alaska!
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner