Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Urban Scenes

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old April 28th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Elite Member
Reality

#2    Top
Old April 28th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Recent Photo: Published
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Reality

Well well if it isn't my good friend Tuna!!! I love this shot! I can't tell you how glad I am to see that you're here even though you've been here a while now I see.

Nothing to Critique on your image. I'll just sit here and enjoy it.

Thanks for sharing with us!

https://www.facebook.com/sharnalee65

I am currently an Official Photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #3    Top
Old April 28th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Elite VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPremiere Project of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins the Premiere Project of the Year contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

excellent work !! also looking through your link you have some amazing "slices of life" works, havent seen you posting in quite a while, glad to see you here again !!
  #4    Top
Old April 28th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Elite Member

Thanks guys! Seeing posts from you two I had to look around to see just exactly which forum I was on...

Tuna
  #5    Top
Old April 28th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Your images are always awesome, keep up the great work, you are an inspiration to me.
  #6    Top
Old April 28th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott111184 View Post
Your images are always awesome, keep up the great work, you are an inspiration to me.
Scott, thank you for your very kind words.

Tuna
  #7    Top
Old April 28th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Account Disabled
Recent Photo: Buick '55
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I think that many of us familiar with your body of work have come to use the coined term "Tuna like" when viewing/critiquing the works of others if they have certain B&W tonal qualities but mostly if they have a certain serendipitously subtle but clean, clear composition. This one continues in that vein.

BTW: if you wondered at which forum given the 2 ex-patriot Pop folks there are now dozens of us here.
  #8    Top
Old April 28th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Hi Tuna, I love your scenes like this! The addition of the sign helps make this one!
  #9    Top
Old April 29th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Elite Member

Russ, Orv - thank you.

Russ, so a mini exodus...good to see everyone here.

Tuna
  #10    Top
Old April 29th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Wonderful to see you back and posting. I've missed your wonderfully candid street shots. This one, like the others, has a wonderful tonal quality as well as your usual inclusion of elements that lend themselves to some story telling.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Urban Scenes