Vote for the November 2011 Photograph of the Month - Page 2 - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

View Poll Results: Which photograph should be crowned the November 2011 Photograph of the Month?
Ginger (Premiere Project #113 Winner) by Sharna 6 3.17%
Titan! by Oneof42 9 4.76%
Mt Rainier by Russ 18 9.52%
Inside Outside by Oneof42 17 8.99%
Watch Out for the Bus! (Premiere Project #114 Winner) by Nikon_Mario 18 9.52%
Freezing with Sun? by Putunetika 31 16.40%
Layers (Premiere Project #115 Winner) by jenfadder 4 2.12%
The Miramar Air Show by Frank B 7 3.70%
Classic Beauty by RandyBrogen 0 0%
The Colors of Autumn by gjtoth 7 3.70%
Goldenrod Crab Spider by carlogalliani 13 6.88%
Lake Elizabeth by squirl033 22 11.64%
Fall in Vermont by NEM Photo 37 19.58%
You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

#11    Top
Old October 26th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Elite Member
Re: Vote for the November 2011 Photograph of the Month

Great selection of photos

Flickr Photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/90957342@N08/
  #12    Top
Old October 27th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Sujata
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Another tough line-up. My vote is in.
  #13    Top
Old October 27th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Recent Photo: My Grandson
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Wow tough competition! I'm on the fence!

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #14    Top
Old October 27th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

What beautiful shots and so hard to choose. Well done to everyone - each is a beauty.
  #15    Top
Old October 27th, 2011, 02:23 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Whoa - this one is tight! Two photos tied for the lead right now...
  #16    Top
Old October 27th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Recent Photo: My Grandson
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

What happens in a tie?

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #17    Top
Old October 27th, 2011, 03:08 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Depends on the sponsor... sometimes we'll do 2 prizes... but I usually wait until voting is almost over to cast my vote.
  #18    Top
Old October 28th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharna View Post
What happens in a tie?
We lock both photographers in a room, when we open the door an hour later, whoever walks out is the winner . . . .

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #19    Top
Old October 28th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Winter - Thames River
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Great lineup. Not an easy choice, but I made it - my vote is in.

Save A Dolphin
  #20    Top
Old October 29th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneof42 View Post
we lock both photographers in a room, when we open the door an hour later, whoever walks out is the winner . . . .

:d

andy
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month