Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 16th, 2011, 10:02 PM
New to this website

Hello,

I am an advanced amateur photographer living in western Montana. I purchased my first digital camera this year in February. I was involved and active with film photography since I was 13 years old, which was over 34 years ago. I am active on several websites with my photography; posting images and working on getting them sold. My goal is to enter several contests, become more visible on the internet and where I live now. I also want to learn and improve my skills and portfolio, as well as help others with ideas and suggestions. Thank you for your time.

MontanaPhotog
  #2    Top
Old December 17th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Introduction

Hello, my name is Andy Tam and I am an amateur photographer based in Vancouver, B.C., Canada. My special interest is in long exposure photography.
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old December 17th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Recent Photo: Published
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: New to this website

Hello Montana! I love that place btw.

My name is Sharna and I too am an advanced amateur photographer specializing in motor sports.

Welcome!

https://www.facebook.com/sharnalee65

I am currently an Official Photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #4    Top
Old December 17th, 2011, 08:53 AM

Hi my name is Sue - I live in Britain and love Street Photography but it's getting difficult to take shots in public without the threat of arrest or at least a warning - ridiculous - yup it sure is!
  #5    Top
Old December 17th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Recent Photo: Green Jay Lookback

Welcome fellow newcomers. I look forward to seeing your images.

I love Montana too--you couldn't ask for a better area in which to live to do nature photography. I've been to Glacier N.P. once and have been to Yellowstone (mostly WY, I know) about 10 times in the past 14 years. Can't wait to get back to Glacier--maybe this year.
  #6    Top
Old December 17th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Magjic_Caverns
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Welcome to the Corner.
Bill H.
  #7    Top
Old December 17th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Niagara Falls sunset
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

So many new members - welcome all!!

My Smugmug
  #8    Top
Old December 18th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Hi welcome to the corner..glad you could join us.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions