How to Make Colors POP in Your Photos - Page 2 - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
  #11    Top
Old December 14th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: How to Make Colors POP in Your Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwicker View Post
This forum has helped me tremendously... my photos look great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cirquemagic View Post
Thank you so much for posting this! Here's an example of it...

/Users/melissa/Desktop/Roxy.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Tricaso View Post
thanks for another good tutorial keep it up
So glad this and other tutorials are helping!!

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
  #12    Top
Old January 2nd, 2011, 06:15 AM

Thank you so much, after looking at you tutorials and trying them in my photos, they look so much better. This has helped me a lot!
  #13    Top
Old January 4th, 2011, 10:59 AM

like this very much!
  #14    Top
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:03 PM

Thanks for sharing the tips. I have been researching more on this lately as I have some problems with regards to emphasizing colors on photographs.
  #15    Top
Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:35 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SZPhotography View Post
Thank you so much, after looking at you tutorials and trying them in my photos, they look so much better. This has helped me a lot!
I am glad they have helped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnlong90 View Post
like this very much!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHbaker11 View Post
Thanks for sharing the tips. I have been researching more on this lately as I have some problems with regards to emphasizing colors on photographs.
You are very welcome!

Please do not hesitate to post or contact me if you need any further assistance.

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
Sponsors
  #16    Top
Old May 27th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Great Blue Heron
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Is this for making colors pop if you use "JPG". Because I use the "saturation" sliders a lot in Camera RAW for PSE8 and 9.

If I saturate the darned pics any more than I like doing, people will start thinking I'm shooting with a *cough-hack-choke* CANON!
My Gear
  #17    Top
Old December 16th, 2011, 08:58 PM

Thanks for another informative tutorial. Looking forward to more of them
  #18    Top
Old January 12th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Ice_storm_3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Helpful tutorial. Thanks

"Let your words be few, and your exposures many."
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials