SmugMug Pro - Photo Sharing and Hosting - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Product Reviews

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  #2    Top
Old April 19th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: xmaslightsDSC_4005
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: SmugMug Pro - Photo Sharing and Hosting

I have not had many problems with smugmug. There have been a few customers who have reported problems in downloading images and one even viewing the site...they live in remote areas with poor bandwidth.

Any question or concern has always been addressed quickly and professionally.

I am in my second year with a pro level account and it has been well worth the annual fee.

Someday I may have sometime to add more customization of my site but I keep getting too busy.
  #3    Top
Old January 1st, 2012, 04:42 PM

Thanks for the review, I am seriously considering starting an account now!
Sponsors
  #4    Top
Old January 1st, 2012, 09:48 PM
Recent Photo: Boathouses in Ice
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Thanks for the review Tim. Everything I have read and heard points to a positive experience with Smugmug. I am just about ready to set up my site using Smugmug.

Some people are only as happy as they make up their minds to be.
  #5    Top
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Premiere Member

Hi Tim, thanks for the review of SmugMug. I just bought my subscription
  #6    Top
Old January 20th, 2012, 07:48 AM

I have been with smugmug pro for a few years now, although I am not a pro, I went wit the pro level for shoots that I have done so others can view them and purchase prints if they like, and I have been happy so far. There have been times (only a few) where they were having issues with the site, but they responded quickly when emailed about it, and it was never down for more than a few hours (maybe half a day at most). uploading is easy, it has pretty good tutorials, and if you are like me, not a web designer (or know anything about web designing) then it is a good easy site.
  #7    Top
Old February 16th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Even tho I just have the basic smugmug account, it is the best decision I've made to display my images. I did a lot of comparing other sites and decided to go with SM. A good choice and I'm about to enter my sixth year and plan to stay a long time!

Real Estate site http://www.flickr.com/photos/94212168@N08/
  #8    Top
Old August 7th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Spammer

Well I have not made any account in this photo editing website SmugmugPro yet but I am planning to make soon. It is a nice posting but lacking details. I have heard quite a lot about this website that it produces high quality images and video and it is customized website with quality prints and the rates are affordable. the problem occurring in the remotest areas is common. The bandwidth is always low there and it can be only improved it has communication network.
  #9    Top
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:13 PM

Ive been thinking about smugmug, just wanted to say thanks for the info
  #10    Top
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Recent Photo: Sweet

Smug Mug has beena priceless resource for myself when I do larger functions. Not so much weddings but event shoots.