The 4th Runner-Up (5th Place) in the 2011 Photograph of the Year Contest - Page 3 - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Year

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#21    Top
Old February 17th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason
Re: The 4th Runner-Up (5th Place) in the 2011 Photograph of the Year Contest

Gee, thanks everyone!
  #22    Top
Old February 19th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason

Tim,

OnOne sent me a different program than what I was supposed to be awarded with. I was supposed to receive Perferct Photo Suite6 but the sent me this instead:

Hello Mike,
Here is your copy of Perfect Effects 3 as a winner of the 2011 Photography of the Year Contest. Congratulations!

What gives?

Bozzzzz
  #23    Top
Old February 22nd, 2012, 09:45 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozzzzz View Post
Tim,

OnOne sent me a different program than what I was supposed to be awarded with. I was supposed to receive Perferct Photo Suite6 but the sent me this instead:

Hello Mike,
Here is your copy of Perfect Effects 3 as a winner of the 2011 Photography of the Year Contest. Congratulations!

What gives?

Bozzzzz
Looking into this now - you should hear back from them with the proper prize info within the week.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Year