Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography Equipment > Compact Cameras (Film & Digital)

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#1    Top
Old March 23rd, 2012, 09:04 PM
GMTEX GT-304 Toy (?) Camera

Hey guys,

A friend of mine was clearing out some stuff at her place yesterday, and came across a few old cameras that she had. I snapped up 2 cameras that she was otherwise going to get rid of.

One of them is a GMTEX GT-304 35mm camera. I was looking for ways to spice up my photography, and feel using this camera might give me what I need.

Got a few questions, though.

How do I make it work?
How does one load film into it?
What kind of film does it take?

I have done a search online, and there was nothing helpful (it's the Internet, right? The Internet has all the answers...it's supposed to!) that I could find.

Some info would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Dinko
  #2    Top
Old March 24th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: GMTEX GT-304 Toy (?) Camera

If it's a 35mm camera, it should take 35mm film.
Here's a link to a google page. There seems to be a group at Flickr devoted to this camera. maybe they can help you out.
http://www.google.com/search?q=gmtex...ient=firefox-a