Old Photos - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#1    Top
Old March 26th, 2012, 04:24 PM
The Godfather
Recent Photo: Some shots from 2010
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Old Photos

Leica has a site for photographers to send in their Leica Images. I have 4 that have been listed as Master Shots. What this basically means is that they may be published. I will let you know. 2 of these were shot analog with a Leica M3 and 2 digital with the M8.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Covered Bridge.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	595.8 KB
ID:	88027  Click image for larger version

Name:	Little BarnsB:W.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	446.7 KB
ID:	88028  Click image for larger version

Name:	Madison Avenue.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	686.4 KB
ID:	88029  Click image for larger version

Name:	Vienna Farm.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	531.6 KB
ID:	88030  

Leica M8, Nikon D200, Kodak DCS Pro14n, Olympus E20n, Leica R8, Leica M3, Bessa T101 w/50mm Heliar, Kodak 260,
  #2    Top
Old March 26th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Steve's gulls 4
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Old Photos

All are very nice shots. I particularly like the 1st 3. Will I prefer the subjects themselves in the 1st 2 and 4th, the 3rd is made very effective by your technique and composition skills.
  #3    Top
Old March 26th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Recent Photo: La Jolla Covetx400
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

These are all wonderful shots. They make me wish I had more use for my M7.
  #4    Top
Old March 27th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Recent Photo: Never forgotten
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

All are very well taken shots...my favorite is the 1st one. I love those reflections.I hope they get published. Keep us posted.
  #5    Top
Old March 27th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Congratulations!!! Keep us (me) posted on the selection outcome... jerrywb
  #6    Top
Old April 11th, 2012, 04:58 PM
The Godfather
Recent Photo: Some shots from 2010

Hi Thanks for all the nice comments and for the nomination into photo of the month. I just found out another of my photos may be published in LFI and that is the one of my nude titled "Sahara Delight". If any want to see this image you'll have to go to the Nude Image Forum.

Leica M8, Nikon D200, Kodak DCS Pro14n, Olympus E20n, Leica R8, Leica M3, Bessa T101 w/50mm Heliar, Kodak 260,
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner