FS: Just Rite Pro Bracket - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > The Marketplace > Gear Marketplace

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#1    Top
Old April 22nd, 2012, 10:19 AM
Dreaming Big
Recent Photo: Testing my gear
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Just Rite Pro Bracket

Looking to sell my Just Rite Bracket as I am no longer doing photography work.
Included is two extra mounting plates so that you can have two camera ready to mount on this bracket plus a mount so that you can have a tripod ready and snap you camera right on.
Currently I have this posted on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140742322966...#ht_500wt_1296

Price is $200.00 but it now and if you mention the Photographers Corner I will ship it to you at my cost via UPS ground as long as you live in the US or Canada.

Link to site:
http://www.justritebracket.com/

Thanks for checking this out. Its a great deal as these brackets and accessories can run you about $400 to $500 depending on how you configure it.

Bill T
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0450.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	88224  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0451.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	88225  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0453.jpg