Madison River Morning - Page 2 - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#11    Top
Old April 20th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Recent Photo: La Jolla Covetx400
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Madison River Morning

Wonderful skies and what a wonderful seen. Yellowstone is definitely my list of place to venture.
  #12    Top
Old April 20th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjin_nav View Post
I've never seen the river without a fisherman, Jerry (of course, I've never been there in the winter). It certainly is a lovely location. You captured some really nice greens. Lovely shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by agiledogs View Post
Wonderful skies and what a wonderful seen. Yellowstone is definitely my list of place to venture.
Thank You Both I'm looking forward to getting back there again at some point in the near future. ~ jerrywb
  #13    Top
Old April 21st, 2012, 02:22 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I am enjoying this series very much Jerry, but especially this one. Wish I could climb right in there with MY fly rod.
  #14    Top
Old April 22nd, 2012, 04:55 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchile View Post
I am enjoying this series very much Jerry, but especially this one. Wish I could climb right in there with MY fly rod.
I was having my regrets for leaving my gear behind still not being side tracked by my fly rod we did get to tour more around the park with camera in hand. ~ jerrywb
  #15    Top
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:34 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrywb View Post
I was having my regrets for leaving my gear behind still not being side tracked by my fly rod we did get to tour more around the park with camera in hand. ~ jerrywb
Always a tough choice for me. Fly rod or camera. Trying to use both at the same time never works.
  #16    Top
Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:08 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

What a beautiful location, and nicely captured. Looks so peaceful. Since I dont fish, I would be there with the camera.
Visit me here..Room57
  #17    Top
Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:26 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I'd rather be there.
  #18    Top
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
What a beautiful location, and nicely captured. Looks so peaceful. Since I dont fish, I would be there with the camera.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Maidens View Post
I'd rather be there.
Thanks and come on down, bring all your gear (fishing and/or photography) but from the end of June through most of August Yellowstone is a very busy tourist destination, so I was informed. The last time I remember hearing so many different languages spoken in on place was in Mombasa when visiting my wifeís brother and family in Kenya 36 years ago. ~ jerrywb
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places