Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Urban Scenes

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#1    Top
Old April 25th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Elite Member
Don't Worry...

Hi All,

While out shooting photos of Samantha this weekend, I ran across this scene, and just had to shoot it. The man is walking with his guitar and looks like he was just passing through Birmingham, Alabama. The scene is actually the beginning of an old railroad tunnel and the tracks are currently being taken up, which is why they're not present here. Anyway, hope you like this and have a great remainder to your week!

Cordially,

Mark Lent
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	don't worry.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	407.1 KB
ID:	88273  
Sponsors
  #2    Top
Old April 25th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: The Performer
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Don't Worry...

You have caught a great moment here Mark. Love the way he is looking at the grafitti when you popped the shutter.

Scott
  #3    Top
Old April 25th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Recent Photo: My Grandson
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Love it! I too love that he's looking at the graffiti when you took the picture. Nicely seen and done.

How did the shoot go? Are you going to share some images of Sam?

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #4    Top
Old April 25th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Elite Member

Ummmm... They're already here! Take a look at "Samantha in the City" in this same forum (Urban Scenes) and let me know what you think!

Cordially,

Mark Lent
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Urban Scenes