The New Mod Squad - Page 2 - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > The Corner Blog

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#11    Top
Old April 23rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Ice_storm_3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: The New Mod Squad

Congrats and thanks guys for all the work you do.

"Let your words be few, and your exposures many."
  #12    Top
Old April 23rd, 2012, 08:31 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Thanks to all those who volunteer their time and efforts to make this site what it is.

Find what you love and let it kill you.....

Charles Bukowski

My Official Gear List
  #13    Top
Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:37 PM
Recent Photo: My Grandson
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by barklake View Post
Congratulations Michelle, Marty, & Mario as well as "newbie mods" Sharna, Jennifer and Sabine and thanks for volunteering. You and I both know that volunteers are the backbone of any organization and we do have a bumper crop of them once again. Your tallest order will probably be to try and keep us on the straight and narrow when we want to play along the edge.
Hahaha I've got a pair of cuffs here somewhere, I'm sure you'll fit quite nicely in my freezer. Muahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jriepe View Post
Congrats and thanks to all for what you do. I'm happy to know there are six of you to keep me in line. Surely that will do it.

Jerry
Don't need six of us to take care of you Jer, I can handle that alone Hence my warning above. It's getting warm out I need more freezer buddies.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #14    Top
Old April 24th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: TR's Joint

Oh this is just great. First Tim has a kid to boss me around, and now a bunch of women to hen peck me. Like I don't get enough of that at home.
Sponsors
  #15    Top
Old April 24th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I can always just put you in my freezer pith. muahahaha

#16    Top
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by pith View Post
Oh this is just great. First Tim has a kid to boss me around, and now a bunch of women to hen peck me. Like I don't get enough of that at home.
Don't make us call your house!!
  #17    Top
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenfadder View Post
Don't make us call your house!!
Ya, or your mother!

#18    Top
Old April 24th, 2012, 11:32 PM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by pith View Post
All you have to do is behave and we'll be real nice to you.

Post your work in the Photo Sharing Corner, if you Just want general comments/to share. Post in the Critiques & Feedback Corner, if you want more in depth comments. And don't forget - others would like to hear from you, too. :o)

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
  #19    Top
Old April 25th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: DSC04769
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I'm a little late, but want to add my congratulations to the new Mods and thank the old ones for all they put up with.

"You repair things with tools, you fix things with a hammer"

albums @ http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj541/nod7/
  #20    Top
Old April 25th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Congrats to all...nice lineup!!

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > The Corner Blog