Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Closed Thread

#31    Top
Old April 25th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Recent Photo: Too Soon
Re: Contest Corner Challenge #97: I Like to Move It, Move It

My image inspired by I Like to Move It, Move It contest.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Now.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	371.5 KB
ID:	88276  
  #32    Top
Old April 25th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flowers-web

Going to try the Challenge for the First time Good Luck Everyone !!
  #33    Top
Old April 25th, 2012, 11:53 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Just a note, that you cannot post your entry in this thread, or anywhere else on the forum. You must submit it via email. Check out the first post in this thread for the details. Please read it completely... I've had to reject over 2 dozen entries already...
  #34    Top
Old April 26th, 2012, 03:05 AM

#35    Top
Old April 26th, 2012, 06:12 AM

I've been trying to work that out for ages but I still can't find anywhere that says "enter here" or "upload to submit photo" or anything. I've all but given up I'm afraid. I have some geat pics from my last holiday but it seems they will never appear on here lol. Keep trying though, I'm so thick when it comes to finding my way round sits unless it isstaring me in the face lol.
  #36    Top
Old April 26th, 2012, 01:53 PM

Hi everyone, looking forward to entering photo contests here. Have a great day.
  #37    Top
Old April 26th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekbabe View Post
I've been trying to work that out for ages but I still can't find anywhere that says "enter here" or "upload to submit photo" or anything. I've all but given up I'm afraid. I have some geat pics from my last holiday but it seems they will never appear on here lol. Keep trying though, I'm so thick when it comes to finding my way round sits unless it isstaring me in the face lol.

There is info in the first post of this thread that tells you all the rules and how to enter. If you go back and read the first post and follow the links, you should be able to find the info you are looking for.

If you can`t follow the links, then try this:

http://www.photographycorner.com/for...read.php?t=494

Also.... about your other photos. As a member of this site you have the ability to store photos on the site and link to them in your posts for sharing and critiquing. Here is a link to a tutorial on this site that you might find useful on how to create albums in the galleries section, upload photos, and link to them in a post.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #38    Top
Old April 27th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Recent Photo: Have a nice evening

it seems that you need 2 posts before entering a competition, here goes my second post and I am preparing photo for the contest
  #39    Top
Old April 29th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Recent Photo: Candle light

Hello

I've just submitted my entry for this competion, which is my first entry on this site.

Chazzy
  #40    Top
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: Mathey College

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekbabe View Post
Because you have to EMAIL your entry. There is no posting of contest images until voting time when Tim puts it all together. Shame too, because those two by Agasurreal were really nice but they didn't read the guidelines, so...
Sponsors
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner