The Car Show - Page 2 - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#11    Top
Old April 26th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: The Car Show

I have no intention of selling them. Probably the reason I didn't hear from them was because I stated in the letter to them that I would not upload them if I heard nothing. Maybe they were thinking we can't legally stop him but if we don't reply we have no worries that he will. No photographing is allowed Kot at the Lincoln Museum in Springfield, Il.

Jerry
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things