The Window shoot - Page 2 - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#11    Top
Old April 27th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Recent Photo: La Jolla Covetx400
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: The Window shoot

Quote:

Thank you so much
I have always wanted to make the trek west. Maybe one day. There is always a chance we might get in some shooting together.

Thank you Jen. I am getting my lottery tickets for tonights 30 million buckeroos. If I win, we can do some shooting, and gambling.

After vegas you can just go another 5 hours or so southwest and I can show you the Whaley House in Old Town to give you a chance to catch some real ghosts, they take a trek out to the Salton Sea area and visit the remains of Bombay Beach
  #12    Top
Old May 17th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Golan Heights
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

you are very talented Carl- even garbage looks good in your photos!
  #13    Top
Old May 17th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Niagara Falls sunset
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

I haven't chimed in yet on these, but wanted to say superb, all of them!

My Smugmug
  #14    Top
Old May 24th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Thanks again for your kind words. Muchly appreciated.

My apologies for a late reply. sometimes life just gets in the way.
Visit me here..Room57
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things