Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#21    Top
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:41 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Happy Birthday Sharna!!!

Happy belated. As Jerry noted, it sounds as if you avoided arrest yesterday.
Stay clean, or at least avoid capture.
  #22    Top
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:54 AM
Recent Photo: My Grandson
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

LOL Thanks Everyone! I had a blast!

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #23    Top
Old May 3rd, 2012, 11:21 AM
Recent Photo: Rock formation
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Happy belated birthday Sharna...hope it was a great day.
  #24    Top
Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:34 PM
Recent Photo: Hanging On To Fall
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I'm a little late but....
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Sharna,
Happy Birthday to you.
I hope it sounded alright because I am just getting over a cold.

Some people are only as happy as they make up their minds to be.
  #26    Top
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Recent Photo: My Grandson
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Thank You all.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #27    Top
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I'm late...surprise! Regarless, happy, happy birthday, Sharna Lee!

Tim

flickr Photostream
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner