Action movie stunt - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#1    Top
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Action movie stunt

I'm shooting a low budget vampire movie right now, and I while waiting for one of my scenes I snapped this shot of a fellow actor pulling off a pretty sweet stunt.

Hope you like, I actually shot High Speed Continuous so I'm thinking about making a GIF out of the sequence.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stunt.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	88480  
  #2    Top
Old May 9th, 2012, 09:26 AM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Action movie stunt

Vampire movie..., cool! Are you shooting in Edmonton?

I guess I like sharper images, so that part of it I am not keen on. I like that you captured some sort of intent (face is looking where hand is aiming), and I like this in b/w.

Post your work in the Photo Sharing Corner, if you Just want general comments/to share. Post in the Critiques & Feedback Corner, if you want more in depth comments. And don't forget - others would like to hear from you, too. :o)

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
  #3    Top
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Ice_storm_3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Cool! All the best with the shooting.

I like the bw too and I don't mind that it's not sharp coz then you get the feel of the stunt.

"Let your words be few, and your exposures many."
Sponsors
  #4    Top
Old May 11th, 2012, 09:37 AM

do we need a sharp man on this motion?
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > People