Dilip from India - Page 2 - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#11    Top
Old May 9th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Recent Photo: Taj at dusk
Re: Dilip from India

Thank you so much Tim !!!
  #12    Top
Old May 9th, 2012, 11:13 PM

Thank you so much Rubina
  #13    Top
Old May 9th, 2012, 11:14 PM

Thanks Michelle !!!
Sponsors
  #14    Top
Old May 10th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Recent Photo: Never forgotten
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Hi welcome to the corner...nice to have you here.
  #15    Top
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:13 AM

Thanks Marty
  #16    Top
Old May 10th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Photograph by me has been selected for voting in CCC

I am glad to see that a photograph by me has been accepted for voting in CCC#97. This is really joyful for me since out of over 120 photographs 74 have been selected and mine is one of them !!! I thank you all !!!
  #18    Top
Old May 12th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Welcome to the Corner.

Now that you are a member of this site you have the ability to store photos on the site and link to them in your posts for sharing and critiquing.

You may already have figured this out but here is a link to a tutorial on this site that you might find useful on how to create albums in the galleries section, upload photos, and link to them in a post.

Looking forward to seeing you posting photos and commenting on others in the forums here.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #19    Top
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:59 PM

Welcome aboard, Dilip.

A black camera, a mid-sized lens, and a tripod.
My Flickr photostream
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions