Why I Don't Like Auto-Focus / Auto-Exposure Lock Buttons - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Photography News

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#1    Top
Old June 17th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Photography Anchorman
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Why I Don't Like Auto-Focus / Auto-Exposure Lock Buttons

When automatic functions were added to cameras, photography became something most anyone could do. But sometimes you can find yourself fighting against those automatic features when they don't do what you want them to. Sometimes though, popular solutions to regain control are completely unnecessary....

Read More...
  #2    Top
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Wannabe Photo Taker
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Why I Don't Like Auto-Focus / Auto-Exposure Lock Buttons

Interesting article.