Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Year

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old January 16th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Recent Photo: Ft. Lauderdale Rising
Re: Thank the Sponsors of the PhotographyCorner.com 2012 Photograph of the Year Contest

Thanks so much to the sponsors! So grateful for the opportunity!
  #22    Top
Old January 17th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: My best friend Becky
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Thank the Sponsors of the PhotographyCorner.com 2012 Photograph of the Year Contest

A great thanks to the sponsors and Tim!
  #23    Top
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Once again the sponsors have been very generous to make this annual PotY contest one of the best anywhere.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
Sponsors
  #24    Top
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason

I would like to thank Tim and all of the many sponsors for offering their fine products to promote and support photography and this contest.
  #25    Top
Old January 30th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Thank you to all the Sponsors for the awesome prizes.
Thank you Tim for making the Poty happen, and to all of the members new and old at the Corner who participated.
Visit me here..Room57
  #26    Top
Old January 30th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Recent Photo: mrchile - Peony
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

I want to take the time to again thank the sponsors for this year's POTY.
Without you, this wouldn't be possible!

Thank you, thank you!
  #27    Top
Old February 7th, 2013, 04:17 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Expectation
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason

Thanks so much to Tim and to all these wonderful high quality sponsors that made the POTY happen!!! Thanks a lot lot lot for those amazing prizes that I'm looking forward to -
  #28    Top
Old March 7th, 2013, 01:34 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Mosquito trap
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason

Thank you very much for all sponsors.

Regards from Bali
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Year