Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Feedback > Questions & Suggestions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#61    Top
Old June 4th, 2009, 02:39 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Need help? Ask a mod!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelle View Post
hey mods , ould someone disable my account? i no longer linger on this forum .
Sorry to see you go - I'll disable your account shortly.
  #62    Top
Old June 7th, 2009, 12:30 PM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason

Could someone please move my photo 'light pink' from the 'Things' forum, in the 'Photo Sharing Corner', to the 'macro' section in the 'Feedback Corner', please.

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
  #63    Top
Old June 7th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gems View Post
Could someone please move my photo 'light pink' from the 'Things' forum, in the 'Photo Sharing Corner', to the 'macro' section in the 'Feedback Corner', please.
sorted!

Been moving a few things today so one more is no problem!!!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #64    Top
Old August 18th, 2009, 01:52 AM
Recent Photo: Misty & Cloudy

Does anyone know anything about Boulevard of Photographers??? Is thier photo contest a scam? Has anyone ever seen a Best of 2008 Photography Anthology book? I didn't know where else to post this or who to ask. =( Any input would be great?? Thanks in advance.
  #65    Top
Old August 18th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: streets on 35mm
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I have not heard of that website or contest, after a quick google search here seems to be their main site

http://boulevardofphotographers.com/

it looks some what legit, but as i said, i have no heard of it - but i cant seem to see a problem with it.

The best of 2008 book, do you mean from Photography Corner? or in general, best of 2008 ...nationally? ?
Sponsors
  #66    Top
Old August 8th, 2011, 02:42 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Parakeets
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Kindly remove my following thread.
http://www.photographycorner.com/for...d.php?t=100101

Reason: Due to some unidentified problem in flickr, the photos became unavailable for showing in the thread.

Posted a new thread.
  #67    Top
Old June 3rd, 2013, 02:37 PM
Banned
Recent Photo: Seagull Cloud

How can I edit the title or description of my photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
The group of people that really make the Corner tick are the mods. Use this thread to interact with those mods, whether you need to ask them to remove a thread or a post, report spam, or anything else that mods can do around here that you can't.
  #68    Top
Old June 3rd, 2013, 02:58 PM
Account Disabled
Recent Photo: Buick '55
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I'm not a mod but I'll try to help until one arrives. I'll assume that you're referring to one of your photos in the Galleries section. Click on the photo, scroll down to the blue bar titled Additional Info that includes a series of links to your picture. Just above the Quick Reply blue bar you'll see Admin Options, under which you'll see a link to Edit Photo. Click on it and you'll see several options including Edit Title. Make sure you click on Submit Changes.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Feedback > Questions & Suggestions