Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Voting For July 2014 Photograph of the Month
Redrum 3 5.66%
Lady of Mystery 5 9.43%
Downtown 2 3.77%
Fort Niagara 3 5.66%
Spew 3 5.66%
U Bein Bridge 1 1.89%
Jackfish Lake 5 9.43%
Cape Elizabeth 7 13.21%
Mathey College 3 5.66%
BigTalbot Island 5 9.43%
Lower Antelope Canyon 3 5.66%
Notre Dame 2 3.77%
Red-Footed Falcon 6 11.32%
Ye Olde Grinding Wheel 2 3.77%
Patricia Lake 1 1.89%
Cedar Waxwing 2 3.77%
You may not vote on this poll

#11    Top
Old August 18th, 2014, 05:16 AM
Recent Photo: Gator
Re: Vote for July 2014 Photograph of the Month

All dynamite shots.
Sponsors
  #12    Top
Old August 18th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Re: Vote for July 2014 Photograph of the Month

Because I really never pay attention to the contests, I had no idea that one of my imges had been selected for the July Monthly Contest.
Last night for no particular reason I looked at the entries and to my surprise there was one of my shots.
Of course I didn't vote for myself, but opted for what I thought was the best of the other images.
If I do happen to win, I shall donate the bucket of oxygen that will be the prize to a suitable and worthy organization.
In the meantime good luck to all whose work was short-listed.