Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Articles

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  #21    Top
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Tips for Photographing Wildlife

I know this is an old article, and while I agree with most of it, I do take exception to the "zoo photography" When in captivity an animal should never be presented as in the wild, and not including things could have you miss out on some truly wonderful shots.

In the reptile houses for one you can almost never take a shot without seeing the back of the cage or the reflection from the glass, or dirt spots on the glass etc....

I certainly would miss this exciting shot had I followed the tips in this article

This was at are local Safari park where the run the Cheetahs on a lure course for exercise.
  #22    Top
Old July 9th, 2013, 02:02 AM

Those are really some great tips regarding wild life photography..i am pretty much sure that they will be really helpful in improving my stance towards this thing...really appreciate that..
  #23    Top
Old July 26th, 2013, 06:37 AM

Those are really some great tips wildlife photography..these sure will provide a nice idea to all the people who are novice to the wildlife photography.
  #24    Top
Old October 8th, 2013, 01:10 AM

thanks for the article it has really made our mind more and more knowledgable related to photography
  #25    Top
Old January 7th, 2014, 04:37 PM

thank you for sharing really nice article this is very helpful for me, i am a wedding photographer but i am also interested in wild life photography
  #26    Top
Old January 30th, 2014, 12:29 AM

Thanks for these tips out there. These are indeed pretty helpful. I guess i would apply themn now whenever i take photos.
  #27    Top
Old February 24th, 2014, 10:33 AM

Thank you for sharing this article Tim
  #28    Top
Old December 19th, 2014, 05:04 AM
Spammer

Good article.Topic is really interesting.Thanks a lot.
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Articles