Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Vote For March 2015 Photograph of the Month
Couple Crossing a Bridge by Cosmonaut 14 6.83%
Dusty Liftoff by Vince Maidens 15 7.32%
Red Admiral on Mexican Plum Blossom by TBarry 14 6.83%
Pine Martin by 21Limited 17 8.29%
Light Filters Through by JAHarris1001 10 4.88%
Sunset at Mare Island by Jerrywb 14 6.83%
The Storm by Agiledogs 13 6.34%
Cades Cove - Inside the Church by 30D 11 5.37%
Another Hummer by Squirl033 18 8.78%
Milkyway by Lownoise 9 4.39%
Northern Lights by Gems 16 7.80%
Cataract Falls by Spicoli 13 6.34%
Sparta Tree by pmkane 12 5.85%
Untitled by CornflakeGirl 15 7.32%
Minimal1 by Erkie 14 6.83%
You may not vote on this poll

#1    Top
Old April 1st, 2015, 11:21 AM
Administrator
Recent Photo: potm5
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Vote For March 2015 Photograph of the Month

The photographs this month were nominated, as always, by the Premiere Members, and narrowed down by me. There are also 2 photographs from the Premiere Projects that automatically received a place in the voting this month as well (see the Premiere Projects blog post for more details - also check out the recent changes to the PotM format/timing).

Voting Ends: approximately 12:30am PST on Thursday, April 16th, 2015 (4:30am GMT).

Sponsor: Topaz Labs: Producers of the most advanced developments in imaging technology to create powerful software products for photographers.

Prizes: The winner will receive the Topaz Labs Complete Collection! The collection contains a total 16 premiere software packages including the NEW ReStyle software. Make more emotional photos. ReStyle helps you change the whole mood of your photo by enhancing color, tone, and contrast If the winner is not a Premiere Member, they will receive… nothing, nadda, zip, zilch. Why not become a Premiere Member today?

Gallery: March 2015 Photograph of the Month Photo Gallery

#2    Top
Old April 2nd, 2015, 07:27 PM
Account Disabled
Recent Photo: Buick '55
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Vote For March 2015 Photograph of the Month

Lots of nice entries, making it tough to choose. I've culled (I think) it down to 3 but have NO idea what's going to pull me one way or the other. I think I'll stew on it for another day or 5!
  #3    Top
Old April 11th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

VERY good entries this month! I pondered a bit, then cast my vote. Good luck, all!

flickr Photostream
  #4    Top
Old April 23rd, 2015, 12:23 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: hauz khas, new delhi

one of the closest contests i've seen so far....
  #5    Top
Old April 27th, 2015, 11:50 AM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Now that's a close vote Congrats Rocky
  #6    Top
Old April 29th, 2015, 09:25 AM
Recent Photo: WAYLA? Tighter Crop
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I think that's also one of the bigger turnouts we've had in quite some time.

My Blog "The Darkroom"
Ian Kuhn Photography
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month