Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Urban Scenes

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 21st, 2015, 06:10 AM
Civic Centre

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'm coming back to photography after a long hiatus, so I'm a bit rusty. I'm hoping that getting some feedback on my images might improve my photography.

I took this shot on Sunday when I noticed the sunlight breaking through the clouds and reflecting off the windows of the old Civic Centre. I may have been a bit late, but this is my favourite shot.

EXIF data:
Nikon D90
18mm lens
f18
1/50
ISO 800

Just realized, the ISO was ridiculously high because I was taking a low light shot the previous night. This was a spur of the moment shot, so I didn't think of changing it back.
What do you think?

CivicCentre2 by Tom Polkinghorne, on Flickr

Last edited by TomPlk; December 21st, 2015 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Forgot EXIF data.
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Urban Scenes