Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Software Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 7th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Keeper of the Camera
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Burning (non printable) Images to CD

I am looking for a software program that I can burn images on to a CD or DVD but will not allow prinable images. I have seen slide shows that show the image name below the photograph and was not printable. I currently use Flip Album Pro but I am not very happy with the program. I see where I can create a slideshow in PS, but can you reproduce the photos?
  #2    Top
Old December 7th, 2010, 10:37 AM
The Godfather
Recent Photo: Some shots from 2010
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Burning (non printable) Images to CD

Did you try PowerPoint, great presentation program, images look great and can be saved at 72 DPI, still looks good and you don't have to worry about posting HiRes images.

Leica M8, Nikon D200, Kodak DCS Pro14n, Olympus E20n, Leica R8, Leica M3, Bessa T101 w/50mm Heliar, Kodak 260,
  #3    Top
Old December 8th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Keeper of the Camera
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Has anyone ever used Proshow Gold? I was looking for a program that would serve as a "proof book" showing the photograph, the photograph number as well as displaying it in a slide show.

I found another program that was for web purposes that displayed a slideshow and also displayed thumb nails. When you clicked on the thumb nail, the photo was enlarged and displayed the photo number as well.

Would power point do this?
  #4    Top
Old December 12th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Dusk_Decision

I may have a workaround for this Assuming that you have access to a Mac and iWeb, create a simple Album web page using your images and save it to a folder. Burn that folder to the CD. You can also quite simply set it to auto run the home page upon insertion of the CD.

Viewers can't right click to save the images and if they try to print they will get a low res print of the whole page!

Hope that helps?

Ash
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old December 20th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Recent Photo: One the case

Have you tried to PDF it. You can password protect it, disable printing and create links.
  #6    Top
Old December 28th, 2015, 02:35 PM

Animoto slideshow
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Software Corner