Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old August 21st, 2017, 01:58 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Roses On Counter Top
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Old Tractor

Fun Shot... Fooled with IR film Color and B&W back in my darkroom days The color resolution looks a lot better here.
  #12    Top
Old August 21st, 2017, 09:04 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

This is great! I've been staring at it for about 15 minutes and I'm intrigued by the detail.

Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone........

Anonymous

My Official Gear List
Sponsors
  #13    Top
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:47 AM
Senior VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrywb View Post
Fun Shot... Fooled with IR film Color and B&W back in my darkroom days The color resolution looks a lot better here.
Thanks for commenting Jerry. I never shot IR film, but I'm having a lot of fun with digital.

Joshua 1:9
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes."
--Dewitt Jones
John 3:16
flickr
www.southpawphotos.com
  #14    Top
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:48 AM
Senior VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
This is great! I've been staring at it for about 15 minutes and I'm intrigued by the detail.
Thanks a bunch John. The detail is actually much better from the mirrorless camera than from my Nikon D80.

Joshua 1:9
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes."
--Dewitt Jones
John 3:16
flickr
www.southpawphotos.com
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things